Sunday, March 15, 2009

Delicious

At our District Staff Development day I went to a session Jeanne and Diane held about Delicious. Yes. I felt like I should not attend, as I had the MILI experience behind me, but to be honest, I didn’t get Delicious. I was missing the boat.
After attending the session, I really like this site/application/thing. Today is Sunday. I logged on to my trusty laptop and went right to my Delicious icon on my toolbar. Got the saved tag for a bread recipe and finished making that for breakfast. Later in the day, I went back to Delicious to look up a pattern for a hat I am knitting that I found in a blog that I saved in my Tag bundle for “Crafts”. Nice to organize what would usually just be a long line of Bookmarks. Nice to find the list on my handy laptop PLUS any other machine I care to extend it to. I feel rather accomplished.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm so glad that you had a chance to "dig deeper" into Delicious ... I love your examples of using it this weekend :)