Friday, April 3, 2009

A breather

It is after 5PM, the Friday before a week of Spring Break. I stayed at work until I accomplished my goal of going through every piece of paper on my desk and actually filing it. I did it--almost. Went to a meeting about managing the up-coming standardized testing and another meeting about the International Art Festival we will have before hosting MPR's Talking Volumes that will feature Sandra Cisneros. Recorded my grades, did a HUGE amount of changing & updating on the website, and answered staff questions. Busy but comfortable. Although the list is finished, I did not make a decision about a M.I.L.I. question and I am still pondering it. It has made me think about all the things I have been exposed to in our classes. Yes, I have been exposed to SO much that is new. Yes, I feel more "in the know" than I did. But what am I sharing? How am I sharing? How can I do a better job. I'll be mulling this over for a long time. I need a breather.

No comments: